ENLITEN IT Ltd – DATA PROTECTION and PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. What data do we collect and for what purposes?
b) We collect no other data on our site.
2. Our legal obligation on processing your personal data
a) This will apply where we need to process your personal data in order to comply with a common law or statutory obligation.
b) Our processing of your cookie data is done as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in improving the customer experience.
c) Our processing of your General Customer Data is done because it is necessary to fulfill a contractual obligation to you or because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract.
3. Third party transfer of personal data
a) We only transfer your personal data to third parties, if permitted, by the applicable legislation.
b) We occasionally use external third-party suppliers to provide the best solution to you. These external suppliers are called data processors and they will in some instances and to some extent process your personal data in connection with the provision of services to us. Our data processors only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions, the applicable legislation and the data processor agreement that we have entered into with them.
4. How long do we keep and store your personal data?
a) We regularly monitor and delete your personal data when it is no longer needed or relevant to pursue the purposes for which it was collected. We do, however, keep copies of your personal data to the extent this is required by the applicable legislation e.g. with respect to personal data included in book keeping records that has be kept in copy for five years.
5. What are your rights?
a) If you wish to enforce your rights and get our help in doing so, please contact us using the e-mail listed in the end of this Policy.
b) We strive to do everything to meet your requests and wishes to our processing of your personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk, if you despite our endeavors are not satisfied with our processes and you wish to complain.
c) Your rights under the applicable legislation include the following:
• You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. We will normally do this on our website.
• You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you, along with the purposes of the processing and information on any transfer of your personal data to any third parties.
• You have the right of rectification of your personal data if you feel that any data that we hold about you is inaccurate.
• You have a right of erasure of information about you. This right will only apply where:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected it for.
- We are relying on consent as the lawful basis for holding the data and you withdraw that consent.
- We are processing the data for direct marketing purposes and you object to that processing. You can exercise this right by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the marketing emails we send you.
• You have the right of data portability of your personal data in order to transfer it onto another data controller. This right only applies where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
• Any personal data about you, to which you consented could be used, can have that consent withdrawn by you at any time. We will delete your personal data that was collected on the basis of your consent.
6. Policy Changes
Changes to this Policy may be necessary due to changes in the way we process personal data. If we change this Policy, we will renew the date and version below and we will communicate this via our website or other communication means.
If you have questions or comments to this Policy or if you want to claim any of your rights as a data subject, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the address below.
Attn: Privacy Officer
Enliten IT Ltd, Stanboroughs Court, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8EP
Ver1b, updated on 1 May 2019.