Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of the Enliten IT website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our website has been designed to provide general information about Enliten IT ltd and its business.
- Data, images and information for this website have been gathered from various sources and are subject to change without notice.
- Information contained on the website may be used for non-commercial purposes only. You may not reproduce, adapt or distribute any information or image from this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Enliten IT Ltd. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes requests for permission of use should be sent via e-mail to info @ enliten-it.com.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Enliten IT Ltd makes no warranties or representations whatsoever, about the quality, content, completeness or adequacy of such information, data or images. Enliten IT Ltd shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- This website contains links to other (external) websites for convenience. If you use the links in this website to access other websites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Enliten IT Ltd control. When you access an external website, you do so at your own risk. Enliten IT Ltd is not responsible for and does not endorse the materials at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- All trademarks referenced in this website are acknowledged and remain the property of the respective owners.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate. However, users should independently verify the accuracy, pricing, completeness and relevance for their own purposes as courses are updated frequently and Enliten IT Ltd reserves the right to modify them without notice.
- Enliten IT Ltd assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the website or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- This website complies with English law only. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law. Enliten IT Ltd will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Enliten IT Copyright
All rights to this website are reserved by Enliten IT Ltd. All material on this website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright 1999-2017 Enliten IT Ltd. Copyright and intellectual property rights for all courses descriptions contained within this website shall remain the property of Enliten IT Ltd.
©2017 Enliten IT Ltd.