Quick Reference Cards
Quick Reference Cards (or cheat sheets) are a great way of providing a cost effective ‘Aide-mémoire’ to your staff especially in support of training initiatives.
Research shows that course books are rarely used after the training event. Reference cards can act as a self help refresher for your staff enabling users to better understand and implement what they have learnt. They include tips, undocumented features, and helpful hints and are also a great alternative to expensive (rarely used) courseware.
What are they?
- A4 size Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word files that can be laminated and given to all your employees or placed on your company intranets
- Cards are available for all Microsoft Office and Adobe products, Lotus Notes Email and Novell GroupWise email.
Why use them?
- The content covers basic tasks – they get all users to the same base knowledge level
- You can use them to support any software program
- To ease Help Desk calls
- Enable users to “self help” themselves in solving day-to-day problem and improve productivity
- When used to supplement training programs they are an effective tool to increase post-training retention.
- They are easily carried around and are always available and take up little space
- They are easily accessible on a desk or via an intranet
- You can easily customise them for your organisation
When to use them
- In support of software migrations and rollouts as a low cost alternative to course manuals.
Quick Reference Cards – Pricing for Standard and Custom Cards
Standard 2 page card pricing is listed below:
- Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 – £145 per software title
- Office 2003 – £245 per software title
- Adobe products, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and other software – £295per title
All Custom 2 page cards will include your own content and logo. Pricing is as listed below:
- Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 – £295 per software title
- Office 2003 – £395 per software title
- Adobe products, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and other software – £450 per title
Once purchased the titles are yours to freely use, distribute, and share within your organization.