Onsite Microsoft Training
We are specialists in delivering instructor-led, onsite IT training (Microsoft Office 365, Office 2019, Asta Powerproject and Adobe CC) courses at client offices across the UK. Since 2002 we have successfully delivered customised training courses/workshops, at client’s facilities, to thousands of delegates.
We come to you!
Microsoft Office 365 / Asta Powerproject 15 / Adobe CC training courses delivered at your own offices UK wide.
Our goal is to help organisations improve their employee skill levels and business productivity through the provision of effective tailored, hands-on training.
The Enliten IT mobile laptop classroom option is a flexible and cost effective training solution. It allows organisations to train their staff, at their own place of work, anywhere in the UK with the minimum of fuss. It can dramatically cut down on staff time spent away from the office and on money spent in traveling and overnight expenses.
We’ll transform your conference/meeting rooms into a fully equipped training room, in a matter of minutes, and provide all the equipment required (inc. laptops and projector) for a successful training day.
On-site Computer Training - Benefits to Customers and their staff:
Training delivered at the customer location is an extremely cost-effective way of meeting a training need.
- Lower training costs. It is significantly cheaper, per person, for us to come and train at your offices – than for you to send staff out on standard public courses.
- The elimination of associated costs e.g. travel expenses, subsistence and overnight accommodation. Did we mention saving TIME?
- Run courses When and Where you want them. Dates to suit your project timelines.
- Tailored courses/workshops mean that employees learn the skills required to do their job more efficiently. No time is wasted on topics that will never be used! You can use your own real-world, mission-specific data samples to ensure project success.
- Discussion topics are exclusively relevant to your organisation’s needs. Ask as many questions as you like!
- Provides networking time for your staff.
- In case of emergency your staff are close by.
- Flexible course scheduling means minimal disruption to working hours e.g. shift workers.
- Increased staff attendance due to location.
- Removes the need for permanent facilities, reducing the cost of skills training. All we need is a meeting/board room.