Train your whole workforce effectively and quickly. Our eLearning solution is affordable, scalable and cost effective. Enliten IT has a comprehensive library of high quality Microsoft Office Online training courses (MS Office 2016/2013/2010) so you can learn at your own pace and to your own time schedule. We also have Adobe CC and Oracle 12c online courses available.
Online Courses & Pricing
What is eLearning (online learning)?
- In most cases, ‘electronic’ learning refers to a course or program delivered completely online
- A cost effective online platform designed to educate users, at their own pace, in their own time
- An internet based resource for learning, testing skills and tracking progress
- Training that is available ’24 – 7′ via any internet browser
Benefits of Online Learning
Online courses offer a low cost training option, allowing organisations to further their training budgets and to pay for only the training that they need. Furthermore, you can manage your progress via the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Once purchased courses have unlimited access for a period of 1 year
- You only pay for what you want to learn
- Ideal for Microsoft Office end users or those who want to get Microsoft Office certified
- Inbuilt tests will measure what you have learnt
- Learn immediately, no need to wait for a course or indeed travel to one
- Free Learning Management System (LMS) to manage your learning progress
Whilst eLearning can’t totally replace traditional learning methods, it can be a good medium for the delivery of effective training (especially in a geographically dispersed organisation).
Get the most out of Online Learning
- Make a plan. Write down what you want to accomplish. Discuss your training objectives with your managers and colleagues.
- Update your PC. Ensure you have the latest versions of all the software you will need e.g. Flash, Java, plug-ins etc.
- Diarise. Schedule specific times to spend on your courses and commit to these appointments.
- Get help from your friends. Learning in groups is more fun.. Sharing ideas can extend your learning and increase retention.
- Avoid distractions. When learning get rid of distractions (e.g. email, mobile) and close the door. If you work in an open area use headphones.
- Chill; enjoy. Relaxation can help you concentrate and increase your learning.
- Make notes. Use the “My Notes” feature for key points, questions, or ideas you want to remember or explore after the lesson.
- Break regularly. Use the Bookmark feature to save your work when you need to take a break.
- Share your knowledge. Share what you have learnt with colleagues or friends. Teaching others helps you retain what you have learnt.