Microsoft Word Courses
Do you really know how to use MS Word properly or do you just struggle along doing what you always did? Whether you are self-taught or you think you know a fair bit our Microsoft Word courses offer a convenient way to gain the skills you really need to master this feature rich application.
Our Microsoft Word trainers are based throughout the UK so most clients take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored on-site training options (we come to you!). Alternatively, you can come to one of our facilities.
We train on ALL versions of MS Word, please call us for older version course outlines.
Office 365 Word 2019 Introduction course
This hands-on Office 365 Word 2019 Introduction course is designed to give delegates the skills necessary to produce simple Word documents such as letters, memos, faxes and other short documents. You will learn how to navigate documents efficiently and use editing tools, paragraph styles, tabs, lists, and tables to make documents look good.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Screen layout, QAT, Mini toolbar
- The Ribbon & Backstage View
- Selecting, Deleting, and Inserting text
- Moving around a document
- Insert & Overtype mode
- Making simple editing changes
- Inserting a manual Page Break
- Changing the Page Layout
- Setting Page Margins
- Specifying the Paper size and Orientation
- Applying Borders & Shading
- Page breaks (soft and hard)
Inserting & Formatting Text
- Inserting special characters
- Inserting non breaking hyphens & spaces
- Adding Watermarks
- Changing the Colour, Font, Size, Style and Case
- Underline Options
- Use the format painter tool
- Indenting paragraphs
- Left & Right indent
- First Line indent
- Hanging indent
- Changing Line spacing
Bullet and Numbered lists
- Auto Numbering paragraphs
- Changing bullet/number styles
- Restart numbering
- Setting Tabs using the ruler
- Left, Centre, Right & Leader tabs
- Tab stops
- Removing tabs
- Basic Tables to hold text
- Basic table formatting
Editing and Revising Documents
- Copying and Moving techniques
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Correcting Spelling and Grammar
- Using the Thesaurus
- Using AutoCorrect, AutoComplete and AutoText
Previewing and Printing a Document
- Printing options
- Basic Headers and Footers
- Save as PDF
Viewing documents side by side
- Synchronised scrolling
Screen Capture tool
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Good training course and well presented. Very informative and helpful. James, R&Q Insurance”Good training course and well presented.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.