Microsoft SharePoint Courses
Our business focused Microsoft SharePoint courses give you the skills needed to use SharePoint’s content management, collaboration and social media tools to work with colleagues and within teams efficiently. The End-User course teaches how to view, search and upload data. The Editor/Owners courses are aimed at those who need to be able to set-up and manage SharePoint portals.
Our Microsoft SharePoint trainers are based around the UK so most of our clients take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored on-site training options (we come to you!).
Microsoft SharePoint End User course
This Microsoft SharePoint End User course is designed to familiarise SharePoint site users with the basics of its operation concentrating on navigation, document library and list management.
A core part of Microsoft 365, SharePoint lets you manage content and collaborate seamlessly (in Office applications) with fellow workers to create/co-author documents, connect and work within teams, analyse data and make decisions. SharePoint is a portal-based collaboration and document management tool for automating business processes, creating business applications and building company intranets.Download PDF
What will you learn?
Introducing SharePoint Features
- Sites, Libraries, Lists, Users and Pages
- Ribbon Bar interface Vs new menu
Connecting to SharePoint site in Browser
- SharePoint screen layout and Links
- Search results and refinements
- Uploading documents into Libraries
- Connecting Library to Windows Explorer
- Creating Folders
- Inviting others into Folder
- Viewing and editing documents
- Editing Document Properties in the Metadata Panel
- Checking Documents out and in
- Version control
- Sorting and filtering documents
- Copying and downloading documents
- Deleting and recycling documents
- Sharing documents with durable links
- Adding libraries as locations
- Document features and properties in Office
- Integrating Outlook with SharePoint
- List types – calendar, links, tasks
- List features
- Custom Lists – Column types and properties
- Importing Spreadsheets as Custom Lists
- Sharing Documents, List Items and Pages
- Following documents and sites
- Creating Document and Library Alerts
[Optional] – One Drive for Business
- Accessing OneDrive for Business from SharePoint
- OneDrive Features
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Great course, really enjoyable and an excellent trainer.”Great course, really enjoyable and an excellent trainer.
NOTE: We only offer this Microsoft SharePoint End User course on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.