Microsoft Office 365 Training Courses
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service packed with your familiar Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus other productivity tools to help organisations securely collaborate together. So, if you are migrating to Office 365 why not engage our training and consulting expertise to create bespoke training packages tailored to O365 end-user adoption. Empower your employees to make the most of this great productivity suite using SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Forms, Yammer, Sway, Delve, Planner and Flow.
Say goodbye to 9-5 and hello to 365.
Office 365 - End User Training course
On this Microsoft Office 365 End User training course delegates will use Office Web Apps, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams to gain a better understanding of how they all interact with one another in the cloud.
Office 365 (O365) is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service. It consists of many familiar Office products and can be managed and configured through an online portal. Being cloud based users can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere and will always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications.
Note: This standard course is totally customisable to suit the way your business works. Feel free to pick and mix content to create your own tailored course from the list of optional topics.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Understand and navigate within the cloud and OneDrive
- Use WebApps e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word
- Use Teams for communicating with others
- Work within SharePoint as a user
Office 365 Overview
- Introducing Cloud Computing
- Identifying O365 web apps - Outlook, Office Online, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams
- Signing In/Out
- Navigating around O365
- Customising the O365 Nav Bar
- Updating your O365 Profile
Using the Outlook Web App
- Overview of Outlook Online
- Working with Email and Folders
- Outlook People and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- Outlook Tasks
- Setting Outlook options, Signatures, Automatic Replies and Rules
- Settings cog
Using Teams for Video/Audio calls
- Teams overview and basics
- Using Video or Phone audio
- Meetings/Conference Calls
- Scheduling and Joining Meetings
- Inviting/Adding people to meetings
- Meeting tools – Whiteboard, Recording, Taking notes
- Share Desktop
Working with OneDrive for Business
- What is OneDrive?
- Navigating OneDrive
- Accessing Content – Open/Save/Upload
- Sharing files/folders
- Sharing Documents and Collaborating with O365 web apps
- Managing permissions
- Managing deleted files
- Version control
- OneDrive integration with MS Office
Office 2016 Web Apps Interface
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint – the Ribbon and contextual tabs, Some new features
- Creating and editing documents in ‘The Cloud’
- Sharing documents and collaborating with colleagues online
- Manage "Places" when saving - O365 & SharePoint
- Working with document Versions
- Find files you've recently opened
- Manage file sharing and compatibility issues
- Revamped Printing options
- SharePoint v Teams v OneDrive – where to save files?
- Understanding document libraries
- ‘My Site’ what is it?
- Setting up and Managing ‘My Site’ preferences
- Saving Office documents to your ‘My Site’
- Using a Team Site for collaborative working and Team discussions
- Permissions and site settings
- Sharing Calendars and Task lists
- Team Discussions in SharePoint Online
- Searching and Navigating in a SharePoint Site
Optional Topics (for customised courses)
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Great pace and quite upbeat. Great instructor with good examples and happy to answer any questions. Looking forward to the remaining courses I've signed up for, would definitely recommend. (Mar 2017)”Great instructor with good examples... would definitely recommend.
NOTE: We only offer this Microsoft Office 365 End User training course on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.