Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Enliten IT have an extensive range of Microsoft Excel training courses to give you the skills to ‘Excel’ at work! Whether you are new to Excel, are self-taught or you think you know a fair bit, we've got a course for you.
We have certified Microsoft Excel trainers and consultants throughout the UK, so why not take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored onsite training options (we come to you!). Alternatively, you can come to one of our training centers.
We train on ALL versions of Microsoft Excel and to All levels!
Office 365 Excel 2019 Introduction course
On this Office 365 Excel 2019 Introduction course you will learn all of the relevant skills needed to build and manipulate basic spreadsheets. With plenty of hands-on time and exercises basic tasks such as:- using shortcuts, working with ranges, building formulae, editing and formatting data, printing and charting will become demystified.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Give you the knowledge to build, edit, format and print basic spreadsheets
- Introduce the basic principles of creating and using formulae and functions
- Teach users how to create and edit simple graphs
- Understanding the screen layout – Ribbons, Icons, QAT, Zoom etc.
- Cursor shapes and their actions
- Cell selection techniques
Working with cells
- Entering and Editing cells
- Using shortcuts
- Autofill and Flash Fill
- Copying and Moving data
- Undo & Redo
- Clear formats
- Setting up a basic worksheet
- Creating your own formulae (Some basic maths is covered)
- Order of calculation – BODMAS
- Using in-built functions e.g. sum, average, count, counta
- Relative v Absolute referencing
- Text formatting
- Inserting/Deleting rows & columns
- Hide & Unhide Rows/Columns
- Altering column widths and row heights
- Adding Colours/Borders/Shading
- Alignment & Merging cells
- Wrapping text into paragraphs
- Number formatting
- Format painter
- Add/Edit comments
- Use of Data bars, Colour scales & Icon sets
- Print preview
- Working with Page Break Preview
- Adjusting Margins
- Shrink to fit
- Setting different Print areas
- Headers and Footers
- Repeating heading over multiple pages
- Splitting and freezing
- Insert Chart v Quick chart
- Bar/Line/Pie charts
- Adding/Editing: Headings, Borders, Legends, Data Table
- Printing Charts
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Excellent Course, very much enjoyed. ”Excellent Course, very much enjoyed
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.