IBM Domino 9 Courses
Enliten IT provides customised on-site IBM Domino 9 courses (inc. Lotus Notes 8.x courses for email, design, development and infrastructure) and consultancy services in conjunction with our Lotus Business partner.
If you are migrating to IBM Domino 9 from the Microsoft platform your staff will need to be properly trained (even if they already know how to use Microsoft Outlook well). Training end users properly will reduce their frustration, reduce your help desk calls and increase their productivity.
IBM Domino 9 provides enterprise-class e-mail, calendar and scheduling, along with a platform for designing and deploying applications that integrate collaboration into business processes.
IBM Notes 9 Email
This IBM Notes 9 Email training course is designed to let users get to grips with the main features of Lotus Notes 9 email. The course is entirely ‘hands on’, so those attending will get practice in sending and receiving emails.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Send/format emails with attachments
- Organise and manage emails efficiently
- Use the calendar for appointments and scheduling
- Manage contacts and To Do lists
- Understanding the Lotus Notes interface (Workspace/Sidebar/Preferences)
- Start, Exit and Lock Notes
- Getting Help
- Create Memo
- Select addresses & Type-ahead addressing
- Content fields
- Add Attachments
- Text links & Hotspots
- Sections, rules, tables & Pictures
- New Mail, Navigate in views
- Work with Attachments
- Reply & Forward
- Copy to New
- Delete mail
- View sorting
- Row colours
- Work with folders
- Drag & Drop
- View extras
- Searching techniques
- Delivery options
- Add signature to memos
- Out of Office messages
- Create an Auto-signature
- Create Rules to manage messages
- Manage Junk Mails
- Recalling a sent message
- Creating and using stationery
- Allowing others to access your mail
- Notes Instant Messaging
- Address Book views
- Create New Contacts and Groups
- View actions
- Calendar format
- Create Calendar entries
- Create Appointments
- Date & Time entries
- Edit & delete entries
- Meetings, Invitees, Scheduler
- Scheduler Summary & Details view
- Find Free Time & Resources
- Send a Meeting invitation
- Responding to invitations
- Allowing others to access your calendar
To Do List
- New Personal To Do
- By Category view
- Incomplete and Complete views
- To Do’s on your Calendar
- Delegate tasks
- Complete a To Do
- Copy into New To Do
- Group To Do’s
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Overall, very useful and well organised/managed. Brett, YMCA”Overall, very useful and well organised/managed.
NOTE: We only offer this IBM Notes 9 courses on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.