Asta Powerproject courses
Our Asta Powerproject courses are designed to help you understand and use a range of features to produce professional looking project plans quickly. Courses are delivered on-site (at your offices, UK wide), and all courses can be tailored to suit the way you work with the product. Consultancy is also available.
Asta Powerproject is the class-leading project, portfolio and resource management tool used primarily within the construction sector. Training is available for ALL versions of the product and to all knowledge levels.
Asta Powerproject 14 Introduction course
Asta Powerproject is a professional project management tool aimed at the construction industry. It helps construction companies create plans, and manage projects, costs and resources. This practical Asta Powerproject 14 Introduction course teaches the basics of project management from initial project set-up to progressing and managing tasks and rescheduling.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Enter tasks and duration's
- Add milestones and summary tasks
- Link tasks and show the critical path
- Format the Bar Chart display
- Manage the progress of tasks
- Print the project plan
- Screen familiarisation
- Ribbon v Toolbar mode
- Changing Time Line display
Creating a New Project
- Creating a project with a template
- Entering project information
- Setting exceptions in the Calendar
- Entering tasks and durations
- Marking project milestones
- Creating summary tasks
- Showing and hiding sub-tasks
- Updating tasks
Critical Path Analysis
- Showing and hiding the critical path
- Linking tasks and rescheduling
- Setting Lead and Lag time
- Adding columns to the table
- Changing the view or table
- Filtering tasks
Formatting the Display
- Display switches to show/hide chart elements
- Displaying different task data on the Bar Chart
- Formatting the task detail
- Using Views to change the display
- Adding textual annotations
- Applying code libraries
- Creating new code library entries
Progressing the Project
- Entering progress
- Setting a progress date
- Displaying a progress line
- Using Views to display progress
- Applying a different calendar to a task
- Using print preview
- Setting print options
- Setting a border file
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Carmen was excellent, knowledgeable, patient, helpful and enthusiastic. Andy, Birdlife International”Carmen was excellent
NOTE: We only offer the Asta Powerproject 14 Introduction course on a private in-house basis. For pricing and availability just pick up the phone and call us on 0845 1085481.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.