Adobe Illustrator training courses
Enliten ITs Adobe Illustrator courses cover the key concepts and techniques you need to produce great vector-based artwork. Our Introduction course is aimed at those new to Illustrator and covers the basics of creating quality artwork, type effects and web designs.
More experienced users our Intermediate course focuses on creative text effects, layering/masking techniques, path editing and live colour.
Our Adobe Illustrator trainers are based throughout the UK so most of our clients take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored onsite training options (we come to you!). Alternatively, come to one of our training centres.
We also provide training for older versions of Adobe Illustrator, just call for a course outline
Adobe Illustrator CC Introduction course
This Adobe Illustrator CC Introduction course is designed to teach delegates how to produce good-looking, high quality graphics such as logos and advertisements that include type and graphics. Delegates will create professional looking logos, professional type effects and convert bitmaps to vector artworks through the use of colours, gradients, layers, fonts, and photos with illustrations and text effects.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based graphics program that allows you to create professional quality print, type effects and web designs.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Prepare graphics for web, print and video text using various typographical features and techniques
- Apply design principles to create graphic compositions
- Modify and apply colours
- Create symbols, place images and organise artwork using layers
- Archive, export, and publish graphics
The user interface
- Identify user interface elements
- Create and select Workspaces
- Navigate and zoom documents
- Rulers, guides, grids, snap to
- Outline & Preview modes
- Vector v Bitmap formats
- Apply design principles to create artwork
- Using pen and shape tools to create basic geometry
- Selecting and Grouping objects
- Transform and modify elements
- Create and manipulate text
- Organise artwork using layers
- Create symbols
- Selecting and applying colours
- Creating colour swatches
- Applying and modifying gradients
- Working with spot colours
Effects and transparency
- Apply transparency to objects
- Blend elements using blend effects
- Working with bitmaps
- Placing raster images
- Using the links panel to relink and update images
- Tracing images using live trace presets
- Identifying common file formats
- Choose appropriate settings to optimise graphics on the screen, print and video
- Creating JPEG, PDF, PNG, SVG
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Excel 365 Intermediate course review "Fantastic course! Thanks you Marko" - Laura "Really enjoyable and informative course, would recommend to everyone!" - Matt "Very entertaining and relevant to the job, Easy to follow!" - Cath Abcam - January 2020 ”Excel 365 Intermediate course review
Note: Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.Other Adobe courses.