Adobe After Effects training courses
After Effects is used for creating sophisticated moving images and cinematic visual effects (e.g. ground-breaking motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects) for use in theaters, living rooms, and on personal computers and mobile devices. You can mix footage of any size and format, photographs, 3D renders, text, vector artwork, and music – and make it all come alive.
For those new to Adobe After Effects our Introduction course content covers the basics (creating motion graphics and visual effects in 2d and 3d). More experienced users should look to our Intermediate course for the best techniques to be used with animation, layering and masks.
After Effects CC Introduction Course
After Effects is digital motion graphics and compositing software that can be used in film and video post production. This Adobe After Effects CC Introduction course will teach delegates how to create motion graphics and visual effects. It is packed with hands-on exercises so that students can learn by doing. This course applies to both the CC and CS6 versions.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- create animations that are sequenced (and nested)
- work with layers and apply animated effects
- work with masks and mattes and stencils
- understand type
- use colour effectively
- export files
- User interface and workspaces
- Setting up projects!
- Importing media
- Creating compositions
Working in 2D
- Default transform properties of layers
- Adding and manipulating Keyframes
- Understanding Keyframe types and easing
- Pre-composing multiple layers for better control
- Animating along paths
- Motion tracking
- Adding text and solid fills
- Adding color effects and adjustment layers
- Using the shape and pen tool
- Creating and animating masks
- Understanding blend modes
- Controlling the speed, direction and duration of animation
- Using image sequences
Working in 3D
- Creating 3D layers
- Using multiple views
- Building 3D scenes
- Adding camera
- Text in 3D
- Controlling 3D object and camera movement
“Excel 365 Advanced course review "Was great, highly recommend" - Charlotte "Marko really gauged what was useful and would benefit us and tailored the content accordingly" - Darrelle PVH (Tommy Hilfiger) - August 2019 ”Excel 365 Advanced course review
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.