Microsoft Power BI Training Courses
Use Microsoft’s range of BI (Business Intelligence) tools to analyse data sets quickly, provide visual insights via reports and dashboards and to share that data with colleagues.
Choose from Power BI or Power Query to learn how to get the most from your data using Microsoft BI.
Power BI Desktop Intermediate course
This Power BI Desktop Intermediate course is aimed at more experienced Power BI users. The course delves into more complex data relationships, the use of some advanced DAX formulas and queries, working from different data sources, time intelligence, and charts. Delegates will learn how to customise the data model through visualisations and dashboard tiles.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Use different data sources
- Use Visualisations and Charts to convey data efficiently
- Use more advanced DAX and Time intelligence functions
- Use query parameters
- Design and deploy Dashboards
- Using Excel, CSV/Text files, Folders and SQL server as data sources
- Creating and using Hierarchies
- Using Drill Down and Drill Through
- Custom Tooltips
- Time Intelligence Functions
- Comparison with Previous periods
- Aggregations over time
Advanced DAX Functions
- X Functions
- Other functions
- Creating and using Query Parameters
- Dealing with errors
- Dual- Axis
- Gauge and Ribbon charts
- Custom visuals
Preparing for Publishing
- Adding bookmarks
- Creating action buttons
- Setting up User Roles
Publishing to the Power BI Service
- Publish your Report to PowerBI.com
- Creating Dashboards
- Using Quick Insights
- Using Q&A for interactive data searching
“Marko was an excellent trainer, very patient – I would recommend this course.”I would recommend this course.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...