Microsoft PowerPoint Courses
Our business focused courses will give you the skills needed to master PowerPoint and produce professional eye catching, engaging and inspiring presentations. All our Microsoft PowerPoint courses are full of useful tips and tricks for getting the most out of PowerPoint.
Our PowerPoint trainers are based throughout the UK so most of our clients take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored on-site training options (we come to you). Alternatively, you can come to one of our training centres.
We train on ALL versions of MS PowerPoint, please call for older version course outlines.
O365 Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Advanced course
This O365 Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 Advanced course focuses on the advanced features of PowerPoint, including multimedia and template management. After attending this course you’ll be able to produce more interesting, engaging, and meaningful presentations.
Learning topics include:- controlling global settings with slide masters and templates, applying effects such as transitions and timings, the use of multimedia and special effects, charts and packaging it all together.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- View and use the Slide Master
- Notes Master Placeholders and Handout master
- Insert dates, times, numbering and logo's
- Formatting: Title area, Objects, Colours Headers/Footers
- Create Customised Presentations
- Use Design Template on a slide/master
- Apply Colour Schemes
- Customisation of Slide Background
- Apply, Save & Delete templates
- The Slide navigator
- Timings – Slide and Transitions
- Hiding Slides
- Customised Show and Loops
- Create and use Hyperlinks
- Action Buttons & Slide Finder
- Action Controls to navigate a slide show
- Summary & Agenda Slides
- Preset Animation Effects
- Add Custom Animation Objects
- Animation Timings & Charts
- Multimedia Settings
- Inserting Animated GIF’s
Audio & Video
- Add Sounds & Video & Record narration
- Add Bookmarks to video
- Trim Audio/Video clips
- Hyperlink to video on web sites
- Add a Motion path animation and Trigger
- Gridlines, Axes, Titles & Data Series
- 3-d view, Explode pie charts
- Import an Excel Chart – OLE
- Add Managers, Subordinates & Positions
- Manipulate Boxes, Drawing & Format Lines
- Add, Modify and Format
Present to a Wider Audience
- Shared Workspace
- Embed Fonts & Picture Compression
- Package for USB
- Viewer and Meeting Minder
- Schedule an Online Meeting
- Schedule and Start a Broadcast
- Export Outlines, Notes & Handouts to Word
- Save slides as graphics
- Export to PDF, Colour Overheads or Prints
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Excel 365 Intermediate course review "The course was great - will definitely recommend to others" - Monika "Best Excel/general computer skills training that I've attended. I learnt more than I thought I would. Can't wait to book onto the advanced" - Katie "Very insightful and extremely interactive. The trainer was helpful and demonstrated great knowledge" - Zan Abcam - January 2020 ”Excel 365 Intermediate course review
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...