Microsoft SharePoint Courses
Our business focused Microsoft SharePoint courses give you the skills needed to use SharePoint’s content management, collaboration and social media tools to work with colleagues and within teams efficiently. The End-User course teaches how to view, search and upload data. The Editor/Owners courses are aimed at those who need to be able to set-up and manage SharePoint portals.
Our Microsoft SharePoint trainers are based around the UK so most of our clients take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored on-site training options (we come to you!).
Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training
This Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training course is designed to familiarise new Site Editors with customising List and Library settings together with designing and linking to their own pages. You will manage content and collaborate through the use of surveys and integrate seamlessly with other MS Office products.Download PDF
What will you learn?
Introducing SharePoint Features
- Sites, Libraries, Lists, Users and Pages
Surveys and Discussions
- Excel Lists – Publishing and synchronising SharePoint & Excel
Personalising your Pages
- Personal and Shared Page views
- Editing Pages
- Customising page Web Parts
- Adding App Web parts for site elements
- Inserting other Web Parts (e.g. Content Editor)
- Connecting Web Parts
Customising SharePoint Sites and Pages
- Customising a free form Web Page or Information page
- Adding Web Parts from Web Part Galleries
- Connecting Web Parts
- Using Content Editor Web Parts
- Customising the Home Web Part Page of the site
- Viewing Site Settings as an Editor
Customising Lists and Libraries
- Adding new Columns to a List
- Column types and settings
- Editing Document Properties
- Creating and Applying List and Library Views
- Customising and defaulting Views
- Saving Customised List as a List Template
- Creating new Lists from List Templates
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Good course, great delivery. John, Birdlife International”Good course, great delivery.
NOTE: We only offer this Microsoft SharePoint Site Editor training course on a private in-house basis.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...