Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Enliten IT have an extensive range of Microsoft Excel training courses to give you the skills to ‘Excel’ at work! Whether you are new to Excel, are self-taught or you think you know a fair bit, we've got a course for you.
We have certified Microsoft Excel trainers and consultants throughout the UK, so why not take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored onsite training options (we come to you!). Alternatively, you can come to one of our training centers.
We train on ALL versions of Microsoft Excel and to All levels!
Microsoft Excel Intermediate course
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate course looks at some of the more sophisticated features needed to simplify (and speed up) working with large amounts of data in terms of formatting, formulae and security. We also cover useful analysis tools required when working in working with lists of data such as sorting, filters and pivot tables.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Copy, Move, Rename, Hide worksheets
- Group editing and formatting
- 3d calculations & 3d Autosum
- View multiple sheets simultaneously
- Creating & Managing links
- Why use them?
- Assigning names
- Using names (in formulae and Go To)
- Named constants
- Controlling data entry
- Customising messages and Error alerts
- Creating Drop-down Lists (with range names)
- Adding passwords to files
- Protecting cells from being altered
- Go To function for cell selection
Working with Data
- Highlighting data blocks quickly
- Sorting – Quick sort, multi field sort, colour sort
- Using logical parameters
- Subtotals – to summarise data
Pivot Tables / Charts
- Understanding how they work
- Manual report v Quick report
- Adding & Moving fields
- Summary functions inc. %
- Formatting fields and reports
- Filtering data
- Editing and changing data
- Refreshing data
Optional Topics (time permitting)
- Tables - Create, Modify and Format
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Very interactive and helpful. Robert, CSR”Very interactive and helpful
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...