Microsoft Office 365 Training Courses
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service packed with your familiar Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus other productivity tools to help organisations securely collaborate together. So, if you are migrating to Office 365 why not engage our training and consulting expertise to create bespoke training packages tailored to O365 end-user adoption. Empower your employees to make the most of this great productivity suite using SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Forms, Yammer, Sway, Delve, Planner and Flow.
Say goodbye to 9-5 and hello to 365.
Managing Office 365 for Administrators
This Managing Office 365 for Administrators course is designed to teach administrators in how to deploy and manage the Office 365 Environment, Services and Web Applications.
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service. It consists of many familiar Office products and can be managed and configured through an online portal. Being cloud based users can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere and will always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications.
What will you learn?
- Setup and manage users and subscriptions in Office 365
- Keep Office 365 and user email running smoothly
- Setup and manage Teams and OneDrive
- Manage SharePoint sites
- Provide user support
Understanding Office 365 Groups
- Where they are created and managed
- Where they can be used
Using the Admin Portal
- Users, Groups, Roles, Resources, Setup, Support
- Admin Centres
Managing email & Outlook Users
- Creating new users
- Manage email for users
Domains in Office 365
- Registering Domains in Office 365
- Domain Administrators tasks
- Installing the Teams desktop client
- Understanding collaboration and chat, files, and meetings in Teams
OneDrive for Business
- Allocation of personal user storage in Office 365
- Controlling external sharing for OneDrive users
- Creating and Managing Sites
- Hub sites, Comms sites and Team Sites
- Site Users and Groups
- Permission levels for Users/Groups
- Visitors and Read Only access to documents
Managing Subscriptions and Licences
- Managing Guest users and External sharing of documents
Support via Service Requests
““Excellent course. Really useful !! Should have done this years ago””Excellent course. Really useful! Should have done this years ago..
Contact us to discuss your training needs...