Microsoft Office 365 Training Courses
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service packed with your familiar Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus other productivity tools to help organisations securely collaborate together. So, if you are migrating to Office 365 why not engage our training and consulting expertise to create bespoke training packages tailored to O365 end-user adoption. Empower your employees to make the most of this great productivity suite using SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Forms, Yammer, Sway, Delve, Planner and Flow.
Say goodbye to 9-5 and hello to 365.
Introduction to Microsoft Yammer
Yammer is an enterprise social network for businesses that helps users connect to the right people and easily collaborate to get work done smarter and faster.
This Introduction to Microsoft Yammer end user course introduces delegates to the basic features available on the Yammer platform covering tips and tricks, best practices and team collaboration.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Navigate the Yammer interface
- Post messages and work in groups
- Find and Share content
- Discover and organize information
- Collaberate on documents with colleagues
- What is Yammer?
- Accessing the Yammer App
- Finding your way around the Yammer notifier
- Using the home feed
- Profile hints and tips – why it’s important in Social networking
- View and Update your Profile
Discussions and Groups
- Create a Group
- Join an Existing Group
- Participating in group conversations
- Posting messages/Sharing updates
- Tags and Search
- Praising someone
- Praising a Collaborator
- Announcements and Polls
- Notifications and Follows
- Managing your notifications
- Following people and topics
- Perform a People search
- Tips for Searching People and related content
- Create a Document
- Upload an Existing Document
- Co-editing Documents
- Sharing Content from Office 365
- Administering a Yammer group
“Course met my requirements. Gordon is a very good trainer. Mike, SPIE.”Gordon is a very good trainer.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...