Microsoft 365 Training Courses
Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service packed with your familiar Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus other productivity tools to help organisations securely collaborate together. So, if you are migrating to Microsoft 365 why not engage our training and consulting expertise to create bespoke training packages tailored to end-user adoption. Empower your employees to make the most of this great productivity suite using SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Forms, Yammer, Sway, Delve, Planner and Flow.
Say goodbye to 9-5 and hello to 365.
Introduction to Microsoft forms
Microsoft Forms is a simple online tool for creating surveys, questionnaires, polls and quizzes. On this Introduction to Microsoft Forms course delegates will learn how to create engaging forms/quizzes that can provide automatic feedback based on the answers chosen, and automatically mark the test if multiple-choice questions. You will also learn how to adapt forms, distribute them to colleagues for completion and then analyse results in Forms or export them to Excel for additional analysis.Download PDF
What will you learn?
What is Forms?
- Accessing the Forms website
Creating a Form
- Form question types
- Creating and Editing a Form
- Adding elements
- Multiple choice, Text, Rating, Date, ranking, Likert
- Adjusting the position of form elements
- Form settings
- Themes and adding pictures
- Jump to questions depending on answers
- Answer options
- Handling Correct and Incorrect Answers
- Question points
- Decide who can complete a Form
- Set Response Options
- Send form links to others:
- Via email, QRC code, Embed in webpage, a Form link
- Team collaboration
- Share a form (internal/external users)
- Stop sharing
- View summary
- Check individual responses
- Analyse in Excel
- Preview on PC and mobile
- Print summary or individual responses
“I very much appreciate it that the trainer took time to explain additional questions (not necessarily related to the topic of the course) related to my work. Great stuff!”Great stuff!
Contact us to discuss your training needs...