Our AutoCAD courses provide plenty of 'hands-on real-world' exercises where you can explore the fundamental concepts and workflows for creating, editing, and printing drawings. You’ll use features, commands, and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings in both 2d and 3d models. All AutoCAD training courses can be modified or tailored for delivery, at your own offices, anywhere within the UK. Alternatively, you can come to one of our training centres.
The Introduction level course is also suitable for AutoCAD LT users. We train on all versions of Autodesk AutoCAD.
AutoCAD Intermediate course
AutoCAD is a general purpose Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CAD) program which can be used to create all kinds of line drawings. This AutoCAD Intermediate course is designed for experienced AutoCAD users who require additional training. It incorporates the features, commands and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing 2d drawings.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Work with Layouts and Plotting
- Use Template Drawing creation
- Create Tables and dynamic blocks
- Plot and sheet sets
- Manipulate objects and data
- Draw Objects
- Understand Layer Management and best practices
- Create and Edit Multilines
- Create and Edit Revision Clouds
Manipulating Objects & Data
- Using Quick Select
- Purging Objects
- Point Objects
- Dividing and Measuring Objects
- Geometry Calculator - Quickcalc
Template Drawing Creation
- Creating Drawing Templates
Dimensioning and Annotation
- Introduction to Annotation Scaling
- Controlling Annotation Scale
- Working with Text
- Using Multileaders
- Center Marks
- Ordinate Dimensions
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Dimension subtyles & Overrides
- Using DesignCenter
- Creating Custom Tool Palettes
- Managing and Sharing Tool Palette
- Using External References
- Managing External References
- Referencing Non-Native File Types
- Using dynamic Blocks
- Adding parameters to dynamic blocks
- Adding actions to dynamic blocks
- Using parameter sets
- Creating dynamic blocks
Layer Management and Best Practices
- Working with Layer Filters
- Using the Layer States Manager
- Using Layer Standards
Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Creating sheet sets
- Working with sheet sets
- Setting sheet set properties
- Using fields in sheet sets
- Using attributes in sheet sets
- Transmitting and archiving sheet sets
Working with Tables
- Working with Table Styles
- Creating and Editing Tables
- Advanced Tables
- Extracting Attributes to Tables
- Exporting and Importing Tables
- Creating Tables Linked to External Data
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Very impressive, very good training session.”Very impressive, very good training session.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration on this AutoCAD Intermediate course may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...