Articulate 360 Courses
Develop eLearning modules rapidly with the skills gained from our Articulate courses. With plenty of hands-on practice they cover the best practice processes for you to create totally engaging eLearning courses quickly. Learn how to build interactive content and reinforce learning with quizzes that report answers to your LMS.
Take advantage of our, cost effective, tailored on-site training options (we come to you) to design, develop and distribute your own eLearning courses.
Articulate 360 Introduction course
Articulate 360 is a toolkit containing a number of apps to help you design eLearning. This Articulate 360 Introduction course is dedicated to all things Articulate 360. Delegates will learn how to build complete modules using Rise, as well as supplementing these modules with additional content using the Articulate 360 tools - Peek and Replay. You’ll learn which tool to use and when, and walk away with a deeper understanding of the Articulate suite of tools.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Design an eLearning interface suited to your subject matter and target audience
- Use Rise to create mobile optimised courses from your browser
- Add Text, Audio, Images and Multimedia content
- Design meaningful Surveys/Quiz interactions and review questions
- Use Peek for screen recording
- Use Replay to manage recordings
- Publish your course to a variety of media
- Prebuilt lessons
- Custom lessons
- Adding text/multimedia
- Interactions – swipe, tap, timelines
- Multiple-choice quizzes
- Publishing a Rise course
- Responsive course vs responsive player
- Templates & characters
Peek for Windows
- Record, preview your screen
- Download to an LMS and share the URL
- Publishing to articulate 360
- Recording your screen
- Picture-in-picture mix
- Insert and edit video and audio
- Inserting images
- Creating lower thirds
- Publishing to Articulate review
- Managing the content
“Thank you Helen so much for leading such a brilliant session! I am making changes and feeling the difference already! Tackling my procrastination issues head on is going to be the key I think. Many thanks for the additional information. Time Management workshop, May 2013”Thank you Helen so much for leading such a brilliant session!
Contact us to discuss your training needs...