Adobe Premiere Pro training Courses
We offer Adobe Premiere Pro training courses to suit all abilities. The Introduction course is aimed at those new to Premiere Pro and covers the basics (create video, perform colour correction and audio use). More experienced users should look to our Advanced course for the best techniques to be used when fine-tuning a series of video pieces.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a non-linear video editing package. Make a movie from scratch or edit existing videos with this powerful tool that’s capable of producing broadcast-quality and high-definition video. It is used by the industry experts and amateurs in film-making and TV broadcasting for multimedia editing and post production.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate course
This Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate course looks at advanced concepts and features and will run through a typical series of steps for creating, editing and fine-tuning a series of video pieces. Adobe Premiere Pro is digital video and multimedia editing and post production software that’s used extensively in film, TV, and the internet.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Colour Correction
- Advanced Effects
- Green screen and Keying
- Advanced Audio
- Multicam Projects
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Integration with Photoshop and After Effects
- Dynamic Links
- Prepare and take the ACA exam
- Adding Markers
- Cutting in Beat to Music
- Lift and Extract
- Time Remapping
- Replacing Shots
- J&L Cuts
- Adding Effects
- Warp Stabilizer
- Adjustment Layers
- Masking and Tracking Effects
- Key out colours (blue or green screen)
- Other useful effects (lens distortion removal, flip, etc)
- Automate the creation of text captions
- Edit and retime captions
- Use a style to control the appearance
- Export captions with the video
- Create Scrolling Credits
- Use Responsive design options
- Mask title items
- Save title animations
- Read the Video Scopes
- Secondary Colour Corrections
- HSL Secondary for colour selections
- Mask Corrections
- Other Useful Colour Effects
- Use the Track and Clip Mixer
- Sync video clips using audio
- Merge audio from microphone audio
Multi Camera Editing
- Sync your Footage
- Edit a Multi-Camera Source Sequence
- Different multi-Camera scenarios
- Work with After Effects, Photoshop, etc
- Round-tripping between application
- Understand and tweaking manual settings like bit rate
- Understand Video Codecs
- Project Manager
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
“Course met my requirements. Gordon is a very good trainer. Mike, SPIE.”Gordon is a very good trainer.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
The suggested Adobe Premiere Pro CC Advanced course duration is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the course participants.Other Adobe courses.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...