Adobe Photoshop training courses
Adobe Photoshop is image (pixel based pictures/graphics) editing software that allows you to create or edit digital pictures for print or the web. It’s myriad of styles and effects that can be applied to enhance or manipulate images and animations and it’s probably best known for 'touching up' images for magazine shots (chop, crop and airbrush out those unwanted imperfections!).
For those new to Adobe Photoshop our Introduction course covers the basics (creating and manipulating digital images). More experienced users should look to our 2-day Intermediate course for managing more complex, multi layered/3d images and batch processing.
Adobe Photoshop CC Intermediate course
2 or 3 days
This Adobe Photoshop CC Intermediate course builds upon the knowledge learnt on the introduction course and focuses on using the advanced, time saving, and image handling tools to manipulate and batch process digital images. Topics cover advanced selection techniques, retouching & manipulation techniques, using colour effectively, working with 3d layers and Smart objects, layering and filtering and how to automate workflow.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Use advanced retouching techniques
- Use manipulation techniques
- Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
- Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
- Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
- Prepare artwork for print, web and video
- Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status*
- ICC profiles explained
- Assigning colour profiles
- Proof setup options
- Colour gamuts and colour spaces
Advanced painting and retouching
- Refining selections
- Change models using the Liquify window
- Adding Lighting effects
- Using Blur and sharpen to add depth
- Understanding LAB colours
- Replace colour and colour range
- Perspective adjustments
- Black and white conversion
- Photo filters
- Content aware tools
- Working with RAW images
- Auto align and blend layers
- Masking techniques
- Save and reuse Graphic Styles
- Define layers or import images as Smart objects
- Add and combine Filters
- Define and use Layer comps
Vectors in Photoshop
- Advanced Typography options
- Using the Pen tool to create and modify shapes
- Combining shapes
- Drawing Shapes from the shapes library
- Slicing images and exporting
- Getting Printing right
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.
“This was lovely training. and enjoyed very much how informative it was. Minani, Rand.”This was lovely training. and enjoyed very much how informative it was.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...