Adobe Acrobat training courses
Are you new to using Adobe Acrobat Professional? If so, our 1-day Acrobat DC Introduction course is an ideal starting point to cover the basics needed to create, modify, review and output your documents.
The Acrobat DC Form Creation course is aimed at those wanting to produce interactive forms for distribution via print or mobile.
We also provide training for older versions of Adobe Acrobat, just call for a course outline.
Adobe Acrobat DC Introduction course
This Adobe Acrobat Introduction course is designed to introduce delegates to Adobe Acrobat’s Portable Document Format (PDF) – the industry standard for electronic document exchange. Learn how to convert documents into PDF format whilst maintaining page layout and preventing changes to documents, even if they are shared with others. You will create, edit and combine PDF files, add navigation, optimise fonts and images to ensure a small file size and cross platform compatibility.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Customise your work environment
- Convert documents into a PDF and modify them
- Work with multiple PDFs
- Protect documents from printing or changes
- Make large documents navigable using bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Create forms for data collection
- What is a PDF?
- Acrobat DC and the document cloud
- Explore the interface – Toolbars and Panels
Creating a PDF file
- Printing to PDF from Microsoft Office
- Creating a PDF from JPG files
- Moving through documents
- Zooming in and out
- View modes
- Searching a document & indexes
- Setting preferences
- Customising the Tools panel and Toolbar
- Using bookmarks & thumbnails
- Work with Links
- Define articles
- Using articles for navigation
- Page actions
- Using links and buttons
Editing PDF Files
- Add, Edit, Format text
- Select, Add, Move graphics
- Add, Edit Hyperlinks
- Add Bookmark
- Insert, Delete, Extract, Rotate & Move pages
- Headers and Footers
- Page numbering
- Cropping pages
- Attaching Notes and Files to documents
- Insert Video and Audio
- Sticky Note and Highlighting text
Working with Multiple PDF Documents
- Combine multiple PDFs into one file
- Combine into a Portfolio
- Search multiple documents
- Document Security, Passwords and Permissions
- Digitally sign a document
- Create a basic form
- Add form fields
- Form properties
- Exporting to Microsoft Office
- Optimising files - compacting
- Managing for Print and Digital
- Specifying how documents open
- Embedding searchable information
“Marko was an excellent trainer, this course will be recommended to our colleagues. Excel 2010 Intermediate course.”This course will be recommended to our colleagues
NOTE: We only offer this Adobe Acrobat Introduction course on a private in-house basis. For pricing and availability just pick up the phone and call us on 0845 1085481.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.Other Adobe courses.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...