Adobe Acrobat training courses
Are you new to using Adobe Acrobat Professional? If so, our 1-day Acrobat DC Introduction course is an ideal starting point to cover the basics needed to create, modify, review and output your documents.
The Acrobat DC Form Creation course is aimed at those wanting to produce interactive forms for distribution via print or mobile.
We also provide training for older versions of Adobe Acrobat, just call for a course outline.
Adobe Acrobat Creating Forms course
This Adobe Acrobat Creating Forms course is designed to introduce delegates to Adobe Acrobat’s Form creation features. You will learn how to create interactive PDF forms from existing documents and from scratch.Download PDF
What will you learn?
- Create a quick document for distribution
- Create forms using Acrobat
- Convert forms created in other software into Acrobat
- Clarification of PDF file format
- PDF and its functions
- Acrobat components and interface
- PDF Writer
- Acrobat views
- Job options
- Embedding fonts
- Colour management
- Watched folders
- Cropping pages
- Creating pages from imported images
- Working with thumbnails
- Setting document information
- Viewing PDF documentation in browsers
- Combining PDF pages
- Extracting pages
- Converting spreadsheets and presentations
- Document navigation
- Screenshots to PDF
Creating Forms and Form Templates in Other Applications
- Creating Forms in Word and InDesign
- Review of appropriateness of other available software
- Creating a form
- Form design elements
- Adding and Editing form fields
- Form field properties
Bookmarks and navigation links
- Setting and Editing
- Setting bookmark destinations
- Web links and Article links
- Drawing tools
- Annotation tools
- Importing and exporting annotations
- Adding/changing text
- Adding/changing graphics
- Setting passwords and password permissions
“All good, Marko is a legend!”Marko is a legend!
NOTE: We only offer this Adobe Acrobat Creating Forms course on a private in-house basis. For pricing and availability just pick up the phone and call us on 0845 1085481.
Enliten IT reserves the right to modify course content and materials as required in the interests of continuous course improvement, at any time, without notification.Other Adobe courses.
Contact us to discuss your training needs...