Microsoft Office 365 Training Courses
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service packed with your familiar Office apps (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) plus other productivity tools to help organisations securely collaborate together. So, if you are migrating to Office 365 why not engage our training and consulting expertise to create bespoke training packages tailored to O365 end-user adoption. Empower your employees to make the most of this great productivity suite using SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Forms, Yammer, Sway, Delve, Planner and Flow.
Say goodbye to 9-5 and hello to 365.
Administrating Office 365 – Technical Overview
Office 365 is Microsoft’s cloud based subscription service. It consists of many familiar Office products and can be managed and configured through an online portal. Being cloud based users can access their applications and files from virtually anywhere and will always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications.
This course is designed to provide an overview of O365, SharePoint, Teams & OneDrive for Administrators. This is a fast paced course with guided hands-on but less exercise time than our normal coursesDownload PDF
What will you learn?
- Understand how different elements of O365 interconnect
- Plan the migration of user files across to OneDrive/SharePoint
- Understand security and permissions
- Use administrative tools to control their environment
Office 365 / OneDrive / SharePoint / Teams Overview
- Introducing Office 365, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Businesses
- Connect and log on to Office 365
- The Office 365 Tools – Overview
- OneDrive vs Teams vs SharePoint
- The Other Tools in Office 365
- Different O365 Licenses, different tools
- For clarity: Microsoft365 vs Office365
- Collaboration and Document management options in Office 365
- Sharing documents
- Controlling documents
- The Tenancy Administration environment
- Tenancy level settings
- Active Users and licenses
- Organisation settings, and Domain
- Global settings for the Tenancy
- Specific Admin Centres:
- SharePoint Admin Centre
- OneDrive Admin Centre
- Managing External Access - overview
Planning for Document Migration
- Free and pay-for tools
- Migrating Personal content to OneDrive
- Migrating Company documents to SharePoint site(s) and libraries
- Considering GDPR and Compliance
- Importance of Governance
Security & Permissions
- Overview of O365, Teams and SharePoint Permissions
- Planning for security and access
- OneDrive Permissions vs Site permissions
- Site Owners, Members and Visitors
- Sharing and sending links
- Checking who has permissions
Search / Discover Information
- People Search and Delve
“Our view of our ability was a little over stated! Very good and very patient! Excel 2010 Intermediate course.”Our view of our ability was a little over stated!
Contact us to discuss your training needs...