Microsoft Forms is a simple online tool for creating surveys, questionnaires, polls and quizzes. On this Introduction to Microsoft Forms course delegates will learn how to create engaging forms/quizzes that can provide automatic feedback based on the answers chosen, and automatically mark the test if multiple-choice questions. You will also learn how to adapt forms, distribute them to colleagues for completion and then analyse results in Forms or export them to Excel for additional analysis.
Users requiring Forms to collect and review data via the web.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to create and distribute Forms and collate the results of surveys, quizzes and questionnaires.
Delegates should be familiar with Microsoft 365.
Enliten IT will provide each delegate with a workbook and other useful reference materials where applicable. These may be either paper based or in Adobe pdf format or a combination thereof.
Note: We only offer Microsoft Forms and Microsoft 365 courses on a private in-house basis.
What is Forms?
- Accessing the Forms website
Creating a Form
- Form question types
- Creating and Editing a Form
- Adding elements
- Multiple choice, Text, Rating, Date, ranking, Likert
- Adjusting the position of form elements
- Form settings
- Themes and adding pictures
- Jump to questions depending on answers
- Answer options
- Handling Correct and Incorrect Answers
- Question points
- Decide who can complete a Form
- Set Response Options
- Send form links to others:
- Via email, QRC code, Embed in webpage, a Form link
- Team collaboration
- Share a form (internal/external users)
- Stop sharing
- View summary
- Check individual responses
- Analyse in Excel
- Preview on PC and mobile
- Print summary or individual responses