Partner with Enliten IT - Why use us?
Emphasis on Practical work.
Many organisations have chosen to partner with Enliten IT for their IT training requirements. All our courses are structured so that delegates spend most of their time practicing their skills using carefully structured ‘real-world’ work-related scenarios that have been specially designed to enhance learning.
We believe that our trainers and consultants have to be technically adept, experienced and versed in educational methodologies – only that way can we continue to guarantee the high standards of training for which we are known – our reputation is key!
All trainers and consultants are fully vendor certified and have many years industry experience training vendor authorised courses from the likes of Microsoft, Adobe, Lotus, Corel etc.
Our customers and partners use us because:
- We are excellent at what we do! Backed up by great feedback, repeat business and referrals.
- We tailor ALL our courses to meet client requirements and time scales.
- We provide on-site training (Mobile classroom) throughout the UK – we come to you!
- We provide value for money solutions.
- Of our unrivaled portfolio of courses from all the major vendors.
- We have training facilities in Harlow, Cambridge, Sunderland, Bicester and London.
- We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale training projects and roll-outs.
- We have over 30 years experience in delivering IT training, development and consultancy projects.
- Our Trainers and Consultants are fully vendor certified with ‘real-world’ experience. We are confident of our capabilities!
- We provide unbiased advice to our customers. If we can’t help then we usually know someone that can!
- All courses come with Microsoft/Adobe Press or equivalent books. These are properly authored and published (ISBN) books written by experts.
- We provide free Quick Reference Cards and PDF handouts which can be distributed freely within your organisation.
- The free Microsoft Office Training Needs Analysis (TNA) tool.
- Our unlimited post-course support for the course completed.
What Enliten IT offers:
- Tailored training solutions
- End user training – Microsoft; Adobe and other major software vendor’s products
- Technical training Microsoft servers, Oracle, VMware and IBM Notes
- 1-1 training for senior management or employees
- Roll-out and Migration training
- Workshops – blending learning with developing your own samples
- On-site courses – at your offices, UK wide
- Open public course schedule
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) / Skills Analysis – (Free assessment tool)
- ‘Ask the Expert’ targeted short sessions
- Microsoft Access database development
- Microsoft Excel consultancy – Power BI, Dashboards, Power Pivot, Macros etc.
- Microsoft Office VBA programming
- Template development – Word and PowerPoint
- Equipment hire – Fully configured laptops and projector
- Online Learning (eLearning) courses
- Unlimited Post course support
- Professional Development/Soft skills training
- Free advice