Partner with Enliten IT - Why use us?
Our emphasis is on Practical work.
Many organisations have chosen to partner with Enliten IT for their IT training requirements. Our courses are structured so that delegates spend most of their time practicing their skills using carefully structured ‘real-world’ work-related scenarios that have been specially designed to enhance learning.
Our trainers and consultants are vendor certified and have many years industry experience training vendor authorised courses from the likes of Microsoft, Adobe, Asta etc.
Our customers and partners use us because:
- We are excellent at what we do! Backed up by great feedback, repeat business and referrals.
- We tailor ALL our courses to meet client requirements and time scales.
- We provide onsite training throughout the UK – we come to you!
- We provide value for money solutions.
- We offer an unrivaled portfolio of courses from all the major vendors.
- We have training facilities in Harlow, Cambridge and London.
- We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale training projects and roll-outs.
- We have over 38 years experience in delivering IT training, development and consultancy projects.
- Our Trainers and Consultants are fully vendor certified and have ‘real-world’ experience. We are confident of our capabilities!
- We provide unbiased advice to our customers. If we can’t help then we usually know someone that can!
- We provide free Quick Reference Cards and PDF handouts which can be distributed freely within your organisation.
- Use our Free Microsoft 365 Training Needs Analysis (TNA) tools.
- We offer unlimited post-course support for the course completed.
What Enliten IT offers:
- Tailored training solutions
- End user training – Microsoft; Adobe, Asta Powerproject and other major software vendor’s products
- Live online training
- Oracle 19c Technical courses
- 1-1 training for senior management or employees
- Roll-out and Migration training
- Workshops – blending learning with developing your own sample data
- Onsite courses – at your offices, UK wide
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) / Skills Analysis – (Free assessment tools)
- ‘Ask the Expert’ targeted short sessions
- Microsoft Power BI consultancy and training
- Microsoft Excel consultancy – Dashboards, Power Pivot, Macros etc.
- Microsoft Office VBA programming
- Template development – Word and PowerPoint
- Teams Consultancy
- Unlimited Post course support
- Professional Development/Soft skills training
- Free advice