Partner with Enliten IT - Why use us?
Our emphasis is on Practical work.
Many organisations have chosen to partner with Enliten IT for their IT training requirements. Our courses are structured so that delegates spend most of their time practicing their skills using carefully structured ‘real-world’ work-related scenarios that have been specially designed to enhance learning.
All trainers and consultants are vendor certified and have many years industry experience training vendor authorised courses from the likes of Microsoft, Adobe, Asta etc.
Our customers and partners use us because:
- We are excellent at what we do! Backed up by great feedback, repeat business and referrals.
- We tailor ALL our courses to meet client requirements and time scales.
- We can provide on-site training (Mobile classroom) throughout the UK – we come to you!
- We provide value for money solutions.
- Of our unrivaled portfolio of courses from all the major vendors.
- We have training facilities in Harlow, Cambridge, Sunderland, Bicester and London.
- We have a proven track record of delivering large-scale training projects and roll-outs.
- We have over 35 years experience in delivering IT training, development and consultancy projects.
- Our Trainers and Consultants are fully vendor certified and have ‘real-world’ experience. We are confident of our capabilities!
- We provide unbiased advice to our customers. If we can’t help then we usually know someone that can!
- We provide free Quick Reference Cards and PDF handouts which can be distributed freely within your organisation.
- Free Microsoft Office Training Needs Analysis (TNA) tool.
- Our unlimited post-course support for the course completed.
What Enliten IT offers:
- Tailored training solutions
- End user training – Microsoft; Adobe, Asta and other major software vendor’s products
- Technical training Oracle, VMware and IBM Notes
- 1-1 training for senior management or employees
- Roll-out and Migration training
- Workshops – blending learning with developing your own sample data
- On-site courses – at your offices, UK wide
- Open public course schedule
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) / Skills Analysis – (Free assessment tool)
- ‘Ask the Expert’ targeted short sessions
- Microsoft Power BI consultancy and training
- Microsoft Access database development
- Microsoft Excel consultancy – Dashboards, Power Pivot, Macros etc.
- Microsoft Office VBA programming
- Template development – Word and PowerPoint
- Equipment hire – Fully configured laptops and projector
- Online Learning (eLearning) courses
- Unlimited Post course support
- Professional Development/Soft skills training
- Free advice