Your use of the Enliten IT web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Our Web site has been designed to provide general information about Enliten IT ltd and its business.
2. Data, images and information for this Web site have been gathered from various sources and are subject to change without notice.
3. Information contained on the Web site may be used for non-commercial purposes only. You may not reproduce, adapt or distribute any information or image from this Web site, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Enliten IT Ltd. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes requests for permission of use should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this Web site that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
5. Information on this Web site is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Enliten IT Ltd makes no warranties or representations whatsoever, about the quality, content, completeness or adequacy of such information, data or images. Enliten IT Ltd shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this Web site or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
6. This Web site contains links to other (external) Web sites. If you use the links in this Web site to access other Web sites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Enliten IT Ltd control. When you access an external Web site, you do so at your own risk, and Enliten IT Ltd is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of those Web sites.
7. All trademarks referenced in this Web site are acknowledged and remain the property of the respective owners.
8. Every effort is made to ensure that the course outlines published are accurate, and that these courses will be delivered as described. However, courses are updated frequently and Enliten IT Ltd reserves the right to modify courses without notice.
9. Enliten IT Ltd assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the Web site or downloading of material, data, text or images.
10. Any communications or material you transmit to the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
11. This Web site complies with English law only. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law. Enliten IT Ltd will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
All rights to this web site are reserved by Enliten IT Ltd. All material on this Website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright 1999-2010 Enliten IT Ltd. Copyright and intellectual property rights for all courses descriptions contained within this web site shall remain the property of Enliten IT Ltd.
©2010 Enliten IT Ltd.