QUICK REFERENCE CARDS
Quick Reference Cards (or cheat sheets) are a great way of providing cost effective 'Aide-mémoire' to your staff. Research shows that course books are rarely used after the training event. Reference cards can act as a self help refresher for your staff, in support of training initiatives, enabling users to better understand and implement what they have learnt. They include tips, undocumented stuff, and helpful hints.
Microsoft Office 2013 - Free Quick Reference Cards from Microsoft
- What are they?
- A4 size Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word files that can be laminated and given to all your employees or placed on your company intranets
- Cards are available for all Microsoft Office and Adobe products, Lotus Notes Email and Novell GroupWise email.
- Why use them?
- The content covers basic tasks - they get all users to the same base knowledge level
- You can use them to support any software
- To ease Help Desk calls
- Enable users to "self help" themselves in solving day-to-day problem and improve productivity
- When used to supplement training programs they are an effective tool to increase post-training retention.
- They are easily carried around and are always available
- They are easily accessible on a desk or via an intranet
- They don't take up much space
- Easily customisable for your organisation
- When to use them
- In support of software migrations and rollouts as a low cost alternative to course manuals.
Quick Reference Cards - Pricing for Custom Cards
All customised cards include your own content and logo. Pricing is as listed below:
- Office 2013 / 2010 / 2007 - £295 per title
- Office 2003 - £395 per title
- Adobe products, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise and other software - £450 per title