- Make a plan. Write down what you want to accomplish. Discuss your training objectives with your managers and colleagues.
- Update your PC. Install all the required plug-ins and software required.
- Diarise. schedule specific times to spend on your courses and commit to your appointments.
- Get help from your friends. Learning in groups if you prefer.. Sharing ideas can extend your learning and increase retention.
- Avoid distractions. While learning turn off e-mail, your mobile and close the door. If you work in an open area use headphones.
- Chill & enjoy. Relaxation can help you concentrate and increase your learning.
- Make notes. Use the "My Notes" feature for key points, questions, or ideas you want to remember or explore after the lesson.
- Break regularly. Use the Bookmark feature to save your work when you need to take a break.
- Share your knowledge. Share what you have learnt with colleagues or friends. Teaching others helps you retain what you have learnt.